Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have a 03 four f250 fx4 the four wheel drive does not work i checked the transfer case motor to see if i was getting fire to it and im not getting anything to it so i took the switch inside out and im getting 12volts to it with it unplug but when i plug it up it drops to 6volts and when you turn it it drops to 2 and 3 volts and nothing coming out the switch so i changed it and still nothing can anyone help me out to what it might be out and i also would like someone to send me a pic r something to show which relays are the ones for the 4wd the 4x4 light dont come on only when u turn the key on i can not find a digram that shows the fues and relays under the hood on a 03 model thanks for the help

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
They are on the firewall, can't seem to find a pic right now. Did you try tapping on the electronic motor on the transfer case(kinda like tapping on a starter to get one more start out of it). It's worth a try...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There are to spots with relays on has just two relays and the other one has a cpl of relays and fuses and I didn't try to tap on to it but I wasn't getting no fire to it I'm lost with this

1 - 3 of 3 Posts