Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Link
Mod it with a vegi system, iron bull bumper in white or black and a set of 6" bullhaulers...

:look:

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
do something good with that money and fix my ac for me for a fellow .org member :) jk

My best friends dad is a steel erector who has two dodges. I like the truck. Especially the motor and the exhaust brake but i think their uncomfortable. There are some boys at school that drive two big ones at school 6 inches and 37 toyos both 2500s one grey and one black. Nice trucks but it aint a ford

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think I'll get fired here if I buy a dodge....:doh:

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts

·
Super Moderator
31,730 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's not a ford but I can't go through life without exploring other rigs... I absolutely hate the new Chevys though. I just want a newer truck, a cummins and no more dually.
If ford could hook me up with that combination, I'd have one!

·
Premium Member
13,264 Posts
It's not a ford but I can't go through life without exploring other rigs... I absolutely hate the new Chevys though. I just want a newer truck, a cummins and no more dually.
If ford could hook me up with that combination, I'd have one!
I am glad im not the only one who thinks the new Chevy's are ugly as sin.

·
Super Moderator
31,730 Posts
I am glad im not the only one who thinks the new Chevy's are ugly as sin.
The new chevys are the ugliest god damn thing I've ever seen:tard:

·
Registered
87 Posts
!

That is a nice looking truck but the problem lies under the hood. Starting with the engine and continuing to the front suspension.

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
That is a nice looking truck but the problem lies under the hood. Starting with the engine and continuing to the front suspension.
Did you happen to watch pinks the other night with the black duramax on it. When he took off I don't know how in the heck both tires didn't fall off the truck. I haven't ever seen anything like that. The heck with ifs

1 - 19 of 19 Posts