Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have been lookin at 6.0s for a while now (2days :rofl: ) and think I found a winner.

2004 6.0 2Door 4x4 52k power everything for 20k before haggeling :)

As soon as I get it all worked out ill be ordering the head studs, and all my other goodies that I have book marked ready to order.

·
Compression Ignition Addict
6,281 Posts
Did you get an Oasis report on it?

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im waiting on the Vin from the dealer (should get it when he wakes up) then you better believe ill be in line for one.

·
Compression Ignition Addict
6,281 Posts
Good luck, hope it turns out to be a winner for you.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I think you could do better than that for 20k, especially with the market as it is right now

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea but I should be able to talk him down alot since I'll be paying it in full with cash but I'm still looking for an 03 2door short bed 4x4 but. We'll see I'll keep an eye out too, this truck is mostly for the track and to and from work

·
Registered
551 Posts
An OASIS report is a report on all of the work performed on a vehicle by a dealer. It will show all the warranty work, any outstanding recalls, and any TSB's that tech's should be aware of when working on a particular vehicle.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Any Ford / Lincoln / Mercury dealer should be able to run one for you, though many of them will only due it for vehicles on there lot. Also if you become a premium member they have a special place to post and request them.

·
Registered
674 Posts
20 thousand sounds like a good starting price to work with. I paid 24 thousand for my 04 and it has 0 power options.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Since it looks like you already have another truck, I'd just sit and wait until you find a sick bargain from someone desperate to get rid of theirs. Not really the greatest thing in the world, but someone is going to buy it.

I got mine for 22k when it's worth 27 or so

·
Premium Member
17,841 Posts
Yea but I should be able to talk him down alot since I'll be paying it in full with cash but I'm still looking for an 03 2door short bed 4x4 but. We'll see I'll keep an eye out too, this truck is mostly for the track and to and from work
Cash!!!!! Dang high roller, I want to be like Matt when I grow up :nod:

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
:agree: Are you allowed to tell what else you have planned for it or is it a secret?

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:agree: Are you allowed to tell what else you have planned for it or is it a secret?
Mostly for the strip, gonna shorten the bed, probally few inches to lose wait and weld it clean shut, hide the NOS and Water/Meth, I got a bunch of basic mods ready to be ordered just waiting to see if this all goes through.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts