Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so got a couple things done in forscan on my 2018 F250 Lariat Ultimate but when I’m IPC to add actual temps to gauges I keep getting the bar going across the bottom and when it gets to about 50% it says service procedure has been interrupted. and it appears it reverts back to stock (as Built). Anyone know whats going on?

Also somehow when I am driving on the highway instead of the speed limit being in a box on the right it is in a red circle. Anyone had this happen or know what’s going on?

what did I **** up? Thanks in Advance.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ok so got a couple things done in forscan on my 2018 F250 Lariat Ultimate but when I’m IPC to add actual temps to gauges I keep getting the bar going across the bottom and when it gets to about 50% it says service procedure has been interrupted. and it appears it reverts back to stock (as Built). Anyone know whats going on?

Also somehow when I am driving on the highway instead of the speed limit being in a box on the right it is in a red circle. Anyone had this happen or know what’s going on?

what did I **** up? Thanks in Advance.

I had the same thing happen on my F150. It was due to changing the navigation to be manipulated while the vehicle was in motion. In addition to the red circle speed limit I noticed that when I turned the truck back on after having been parked, the climate control system was always off regardless of how it was set when I turned the truck off. I swapped it back and everything returned to normal.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts