Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Had done research when i first got the truck on gauges and I had come across a single normal sized gauge that fits into a pod.

It's a digital gauge that allows various types of sending units to be connected. Things like oil pressure, fuel pressure, oil and water temps that sort of thing.

I can finally afford some of this stuff after doing more important repairs but it's been so long and I can't find it anywhere. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts