Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Ford with a 3208 CAT

16K views 33 replies 28 participants last post by  redstroker_2002 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Its a really nice truck, interior is new and custom and the flapers are functional, all the chicken lights work.
Said it has a chevy frame, slight body lift, allison 5 speed with a 3 speed reduction behind it.

Kid did all the work himself,

#6 ·
He's got too much goin' on with that truck for my tastes :(

#8 ·
I think I just had the big "O", I saw stars and everything. I need to go smoke...

#9 ·
sweet i never thought id see the day when they put a cat in an pickup like that

#11 ·
man that thing is sweet!!! thats exactly what i wanted to do to mine dangit! i even asked about it on here about a year ago ..... i think...... anyway, sweet truck.

#12 ·
Now, to me, that's an OBS. Great looking rig.

#14 ·
sure would like to hear it run

#17 ·
Very tight fit, and I'm not sure why anyone would put that extremely heavy, sluggish, naturally aspirated engine in a pickup.

#21 ·
He should make it a plow truck, since he basically has a bulldozer engine in that thing. :rofl:

#29 ·
That looks like an older pre emission C15, but with twins. We have a 435hp C15 in our OTR tractor and that thing pulls like mad, i wouldn't know what to do with 2,000 kitties under the hood.

#27 ·
Holy shoehorn Batman!

#30 ·
The 3208 was a decent engine in it's day, but I think if you were looking to put something yellow under the hood today, I'd make it a c7 or a 3126. Everything I've ever seen with a 3208 looked like it needed a catch pan under it for all the oil leaks..........

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.