Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Wow!! Thats a tight fit... Nice rig tho

·
Registered
183 Posts
now that i have wiped the drool of my face i have to say i have a ford highboy that would love to have that engine transplanted in her

·
Premium Member
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its a really nice truck, interior is new and custom and the flapers are functional, all the chicken lights work.
Said it has a chevy frame, slight body lift, allison 5 speed with a 3 speed reduction behind it.

Kid did all the work himself,

·
Registered
854 Posts
He's got too much goin' on with that truck for my tastes :(

·
Registered
750 Posts
I think I just had the big "O", I saw stars and everything. I need to go smoke...

·
Registered
564 Posts
sweet i never thought id see the day when they put a cat in an pickup like that

·
Registered
514 Posts
man that thing is sweet!!! thats exactly what i wanted to do to mine dangit! i even asked about it on here about a year ago ..... i think...... anyway, sweet truck.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Now, to me, that's an OBS. Great looking rig.

·
If it aint a CAT itsa DOG
4,553 Posts
That is very cool! Now someone needs to try putting an inline CAT in a pickup, like a 3116.

·
Premium Member
8,298 Posts
sure would like to hear it run

·
Premium Member
9,097 Posts
Very tight fit, and I'm not sure why anyone would put that extremely heavy, sluggish, naturally aspirated engine in a pickup.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Very nice! no video paul?

I know, my phone takes crappy video and I had no idea where the video camera was and it was starting to rain.

·
Premium Member
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Very tight fit, and I'm not sure why anyone would put that extremely heavy, sluggish, naturally aspirated engine in a pickup.
He is a hot shot guy out of WI, states he gets 8-9MPG with 25K on his 36 foot gooseneck.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts