Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to say what I think about ford and is the best dam thing ever and I know that some of you do not agree with me but some do and having a old truck and buying my son a new one and having 6 of them for my work I don’t ever want to try anything else but why is ford the best to me well it does not matter if it is a gas motor or diesel motor [ like the diesel motor the best ] but having the same truck for 18 years and it not having much problems with it and all those long trip that i take with my family in the truck it grows on you there is only one other truck that I would drive and that is a Peterbuilt but there is only one way for me to go and the is ford :):):):):)

·
PMR = JUNK
11,272 Posts
Punctuation anyone? Good post but it would be a lot easier to read with a period every now and then.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry about that sometimes my computer has a had time with that .

·
PMR = JUNK
11,272 Posts

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
AGREED. Cept I came from the other side of the fence. Had all the problems, mishaps, and frustration with GM's wonderful engineering, and watching Chryslers falling apart. I finally saw the light. With an RV my family had at first, then this rig. Oh boy everytime i pop the hood or crawl under I am impressed. And when I critique and analyze everything (in my personality) like i do with everything, I'm like this :approve: UNLIKE when I had experiences with the other sorry guys. :dunno: All my buddies don't agree but who cares?! I love my ford, :icon_ford:!

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
^^^^ notice the puncuation :lol2: , my lil ring finger could pull it off all by itself lol!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Found
On
Road
Dead
:dunno:

I've had more problems with Ford's than with any other vehicle I've ever owned. I still own a couple and I dearly miss my Superduty, but I feel much more secure on long trips driving a Cummins. In 40,000 miles my '02 was in the shop more times than I can count for stupid little problems, although I must say my dealer was really good to work with. When I finally traded it in, I just couldn't bring myself to buy a 6.0. Only 20,000 miles on the Dodge, but not one single problem.

·
Rice Hunter
4,036 Posts
Punctuation anyone? Good post but it would be a lot easier to read with a period every now and then.
Sounds like me ..... A Ramblin Run-On Man :hehe:
NO PUN INTENDED AT T'ALL
:icon_ford::icon_ford::icon_ford::icon_ford::icon_ford::icon_ford::icon_ford:

·
Rice Hunter
4,036 Posts
First
On
Race
Day

·
Premium Member
11,178 Posts
Found
On
Road
Dead
:dunno:

I've had more problems with Ford's than with any other vehicle I've ever owned. I still own a couple and I dearly miss my Superduty, but I feel much more secure on long trips driving a Cummins. In 40,000 miles my '02 was in the shop more times than I can count for stupid little problems, although I must say my dealer was really good to work with. When I finally traded it in, I just couldn't bring myself to buy a 6.0. Only 20,000 miles on the Dodge, but not one single problem.
Sweet. There's a Dodge forum for you down the road.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
32 Posts
Sweet. There's a Dodge forum for you down the road.
Wow! A Ford forum and a guy starts a thread titled "ford is the best". I guess I'm supposed to jump on the bandwagon, too. I have two Fords and I can honestly say I love Fords, but they are far from trouble free. You guys need to quit smokin' the crack pipe and admit that although Ford makes great trucks, there are some things that could be better. In my opinion, Dodge trucks have some features which are superior to the Ford trucks, and many that are not. If you don't agree, I don't really care.:woot:

·
Premium Member
11,178 Posts
Wow! A Ford forum and a guy starts a thread titled "ford is the best". I guess I'm supposed to jump on the bandwagon, too. I have two Fords and I can honestly say I love Fords, but they are far from trouble free. You guys need to quit smokin' the crack pipe and admit that although Ford makes great trucks, there are some things that could be better. In my opinion, Dodge trucks have some features which are superior to the Ford trucks, and many that are not. If you don't agree, I don't really care.:woot:
I just sold 2 1971 dart v8 cars and my Jeep ZJ. I still own a Jeep WJ. Those were the best cars I've own, and the Jeeps have been awesome. The 1 dodge truck I've owned was a complete POS.

If expect anything less than responses defending Ford.. then you're the one on crack.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
:hehe: i was just thinkin of that one, i LOVE my ford powerstroke, i do not like the other vehicles ford makes but that is just MY opionion. i love the cummins engine and when the stroker blows up i will get the swap but the new stlye dodges look terrible. i bought a ford because they are dependable with regular maintnence. sure lots of little things break but the damn truck is 10 years old and has 230000 miles on it. show me a truck that doesnt have any MINOR problems on it with that many miles.

Keep in mind these are opinions of the user and are not meant to be a bashing!

·
Registered
32 Posts
F'er
Only
Runs
Downhill

Good thing the Dodge dealership was downhill from where I live....:hehe:

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Alright that's it, I'm gonna do it.