Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Vendor
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ford F250 & F350 Super-Duty Fog Light LED Bulbs! See Pics & Video! USA Made SLF

Ford F250 / F350 Super Duty Fog Light LED Bulbs

Diode Dynamics carries LED bulbs for replacement of your Ford F250 & F350 Super-Duty's fog lights, in all major sizes. They are available in HP, XP, and SLF styles. This will make your Super-Duty fog lights a nice bright white that matches factory-equipped HID lighting!

Just simple plug and play, replace the bulb and you are good to go!

Diode Dynamics offers the brightest, highest-quality bulbs on the market. Your order will ship same day, and we're here if you need us for support and service. These LED bulbs are designed by our engineering team here in St. Louis, and every bulb carries with it a three-year limited warranty.

Brightness:

Diode Dynamics offers several brightness options so you can choose what fits you best. These options are listed by the design and the lumen output of each bulb, compared to the factory bulb.

HP48: 265 lumens. Slightly lower brightness than factory.

XP80: 510 lumens. Similar brightness to factory.

SLF: Street Legal Output. Much brighter than factory. These are bright! USA Made!

Bulb Design

HP48: This bulb is designed with 48 Epistar 3014 LED chips. Thanks to the cap on the top, the light from this High Power Bulb is shined backwards and away from the bulb, not straight out. This means the output is excellent, because it uses the vehicle's housing completely, which then shines the light much more uniformly.

XP80: Each of the four sides of this bulb contains three 5W-rated chips, and the top is fitted with four more, under a projector lens. This is the brightest self-contained automotive LED bulb on the market, and is housed in an aluminum casing with a textured finish for maximum heat-sinking properties.

These bulbs are made up of a quality plastic connector to slide right into the plug, as well as high durability terminals. A load resistor is embedded to prevent blowing the LEDs from voltage surge, and a diode is implanted to protect the LEDs from reverse polarity. The LED is wired for 12V operation, the kind found on all modern vehicles.

Included in your order is TWO BULBS (to fit your Ford F-250 / F-350 Super Duty).

Diode Dynamics' products come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee and a 3-year limited warranty.

Click below for more info or to order:

Diode Dynamics: Fog Light LEDs for 1999-2017 Ford F-250 Super Duty

Diode Dynamics: Fog Light LEDs for 1999-2017 Ford F-350 Super Duty

Click below for more info or to order:

Diode Dynamics: Fog Light LEDs for 1999-2017 Ford F-250 Super Duty

Diode Dynamics: Fog Light LEDs for 1999-2017 Ford F-350 Super Duty

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post, PM, email [email protected] or call: (314) 205-3033

*PM us for the free-shipping code* (U.S. forum members only)

Thanks for looking!
Nick C.

·
california deplorable
10,504 Posts
how much are you asking? I have a spare set of fog lights that might be an excellent choice for upgrade

·
Vendor
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how much are you asking? I have a spare set of fog lights that might be an excellent choice for upgrade
We have several different models available depending on how much lumen output you are looking for.

Our LED fog light replacements start at $40/pair

Feel free to give us a call for more information: (314) 205-3033

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
california deplorable
10,504 Posts
will do when i am a tad closer to actually setting them up

·
Vendor
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Glad to see you have these for the 13's. Will be ordering soon. Perfect solution to what I need.
They are easy trucks to work with as well, most of the installations don't even require tools!

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help

Thanks,
Nick C.

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
i think it would be nice to have all prices listed on here, so we do not have to fumble thru the website, when you advertise specific things like this,
Getting lazy do not want to press to many keys

·
Vendor
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Can you take comparison photos with the camera settings locked? In those comparisons, the camera is exposing at different rates so you can't really get an "apples-to-apples" idea of the differences in brightness.
Our studio comparison pictures are all taken with the same camera settings, and not adjusted to alter output comparisons. These images are an accurate portrayal of what you can expect from real-world results.

We also list each bulb model with a lumen measurement (key word: measurement) to make sure you receive a product exactly as described.

i think it would be nice to have all prices listed on here, so we do not have to fumble thru the website, when you advertise specific things like this,
Getting lazy do not want to press to many keys
Our fog light LED replacements are priced as follows:

HP48 $40/pair
XP80: $90/pair
XML2: $120/pair

Please feel free to give us a call if you have any questions, we appreciate it!

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
Registered
136 Posts

HP48: 265 lumens. Slightly lower brightness than factory.
XP80: 510 lumens. Similar brightness to factory.
XML2: 1410 lumens. Much brighter than factory. These are bright!
*XML2 is available in 3000K Yellow / 4000K / 5000K / 6000K Color Temperature Options*

Can you explain how the XP48 are supposedly not as bright as factory lights when the photo clearly shows they are quite a bit brighter?
(The 48's are also apparently the only model capable of making an office chair appear out of thin air.)
The XP80 looks twice as bright as factory, and the XML2 is so bright it doesn't even look DOT legal.
Maybe my reading glasses are too high a magnification?
:surprise:

·
Vendor
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Can you explain how the XP48 are supposedly not as bright as factory lights when the photo clearly shows they are quite a bit brighter?
(The 48's are also apparently the only model capable of making an office chair appear out of thin air.)
The XP80 looks twice as bright as factory, and the XML2 is so bright it doesn't even look DOT legal.
Maybe my reading glasses are too high a magnification?
:surprise:
Color temperature can make it appear that way, but the overall lumen output of the HP48's are lower than the factory halogen bulbs. The HP48's are primarily for cosmetic purposes.

While the XML2s do produce considerably more output than the factory halogen bulbs, they won't be blinding to other drivers on the road.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to give us a call: (314) 205-3033

We'd be happy to talk you through our options

Nick C.

·
Vendor
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Diode Dynamics: NEW! Stage Series Light Bars

Introducing STAGE SERIES LED lighting! Inspired by the needs of a professional rally driver, these light bars have been designed for maximum functionality, with compact size, cutting-edge TIR optics, and a useful beam pattern, all in a highly durable package.

-Advanced TIR (total internal reflection) optic
-Slim design, for easy mounting
-Available in driving or wide beam patterns

·
Vendor
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Our Stage Series Light bars are available in Amber as well! Here's the Driving and Wide output comparison shots!

Thank you,

Nick C.

·
It is What IT is
1,734 Posts
Nick,

Do you have pics of the XML2 in 3000k? wonder how bright they are.
Also are they PnP or do I need to add resistors?

Thanks
Zach

·
Vendor
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nick,

Do you have pics of the XML2 in 3000k? wonder how bright they are.
Also are they PnP or do I need to add resistors?

Thanks
Zach
Hello Zach!

Thank you for asking! I don't have any comparison photos with the yellow installed, but the 1,420 lumen output (measured), is a significant improvement over the OEM halogen bulbs.

They are completely plug and play and require no resistors.

Nick C.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts