Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Also over the course of these 4 times they have had different mechanics try to balance them. I suppose their equipment could be faulty but you would think I would not be the only one having issues if that were the case.

The thing about a good ride is when you are driving long distance the better the ride of your truck the longer you can drive without being as tired. In my husbands old beater dodge I'm ready for a nap after a couple of hours..lol. My 250 rides really nice - very comfortable which makes the long trips I take a lot more pleasant.

·
It is What IT is
1,733 Posts
All of this aggravation/high blood pressure isn't worth $800. If I was the OP I would have driven to a @Discount Tire, explain the situation to them, signed up for their credit card (which I have had for years now), and had a new set of tires installed. Done.

Then I would use social media to bash the dealer, using my laptop, in my Jammies, with coffee or Proper 12 in my hand.....

·
It is What IT is
1,733 Posts
Now If we could get a @Discount Tire store in Anchorage, that would be Freakin' Awesome!

41 - 44 of 44 Posts