Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Snapped off a pic of the black beauty before she falls asleep for the night. LOL Tomorrow is a big day for her, first day of the rest of her life. studs, itp fuel, accufab elbow, powerslot rotors and hawk pads all around.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
great looking truck, im getting my ITP fuel, and new turbo soon...i m really excited as well.

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Once my dirtbike sells and I pay off my fines and tickets, I'll be looking into casserly's 175's. At the end of this month.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Man thats a really good looking truck!!! Black on black isnt me, but i love how it LOOKS!!!!:thumb:

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
black on black is awesome imo...we can call her phantom of the opera.

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey thanks guys. Gonna be so stoked for Friday.

·
The Fat Mod
12,508 Posts
Sounds like you are dropping some coin. Sounds like a good plan. I am sure you will be pleased.

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Sweet ride bro.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

·
Served Our Country!
196 Posts
*sniff* They grow up so fast! *sniff* :rofl:

Are you bringing her to the LCD dyno day?

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Dave your truck looks awesome dude, congrats on the new mods!

·
Infidel
5,166 Posts
Man thats a really good looking truck!!! :thumb:
I think it is a sweet ride as well and I do like the black on black. Congrats on the truck and the mods.
Craig

·
Premium Member
14,493 Posts
You missed a spot! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Just had to sorry!

Looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!:nod::nod::nod:

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
*sniff* They grow up so fast! *sniff* :rofl:

Are you bringing her to the LCD dyno day?
If I stumble upon an extra $75 bucks I will be. As of right now I can't afford it. If I sell my dirtbike or any of those seats this week I will definitely be there.
You missed a spot! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Just had to sorry!

Looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!:nod::nod::nod:
I actually haven't washed it in about a month. I think it's really dirty. Marc always make fun of me for thinking it's dirty and he's like "why're you always washing your truck!?" lol I'm gonna detail it big time inside and out after I get it back on Friday. She just got dropped off an hour and a half ago for puking and morning romps :D:D;)

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
get Marc to have the guys at the dealer wash it for you thats what they did to my truck while it was in there getting the studs done glad you are getting them make sure you stop by and get a good pic with the cab off

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
that reminds me, I forgot to ask marc to snap pics for me. If the cab is off on wednesday I'll just cruise by there and take some cuz that's when my roommate is bringing my digital cam down. I've had the guys at the dealership wash my truck before, they suck. They basically just made it dirtier. lol

1 - 20 of 44 Posts