Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
as we all know its pretty expensive to sponsor on good sites... so my question to you guy is what should the penalty be for non vendors trying to sell on here without being a vendor? and i dont just mean trying to horde out parts.. i mean deliberately looking at threads where a vendor has posted prices or offered their service and then they PM that potential customer saying they can get the parts cheaper than you???

Me i think it should be a Permanent ban.. but that's just me lol...

what does all the other vendors think?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Vendor
1,594 Posts
I think the first offense should be a 2 week ban and it to be made public who it was and what they were doing. Second offense one month and again made public. Third, permanent ban.

·
Slacker
19,118 Posts
Is this in response to a specific incident? If the staff needs to get involved, please let us know. If not, I apologize for jumping in.

·
Don't mind me
27,561 Posts
I know exactly what Raul is talking about. I wish it was easy as a one punishment fits all kind of approach. We are dealing with people though and saying that, each situation requires a different response. I have made the staff aware of what I want to do in this situation and I will leave it at that.

·
Registered
450 Posts
I agree with eric, ban till them become a sponsor and also make it a public announcement.

This type of crap needs to be dealt with w/ a zero tolerance rule. The rules are posted everywhere that you need to be a supporting vendor to sell parts, so the "i didn't know" excuse is not acceptable. They knew what they were doing from the minute they clicked the pm button.

·
Premium Member
20,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1 - 11 of 11 Posts