Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What folder on the SD card do you put the tunes in so you can load them on the truck? I tried putting them in the tuning files folder but I could not see them when I went to load them on my truck.

·
Registered
163 Posts
What folder on the SD card do you put the tunes in so you can load them on the truck? I tried putting them in the tuning files folder but I could not see them when I went to load them on my truck.
Straight from KEm when i bought mine

"
Attached is the 310 file. You will need to download, unzip, and put the .enc file into the transfer folder on the SD card."

·
Registered
198 Posts
I had mine emailed then individually opened my three tunes. Then transfered them over to the sd card. Then made sure the tuner was off and unplugged before inserting the card. Then plugged it back in and turned it on. Thats it.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Transfer Folder

·
Premium Member
1,682 Posts
folder is called 'transfer' with out the ' 's. Should be in the root directory of the flash card.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts