Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
91 gallon diaomond pleated toolbox/Tank combo for use with WVO or can be used for Bio-D and regular Diesel.
Complete with Hotfox heated pickup tube and fuel level guage in the toolbox.
Has a scratch on the front but its not bad.
I will take pics and post them up at a later date.
There is one pic in my garage hall.
Because of shipping cost, a local transaction may be more feasible.
I'll take 500.00 plus shipping (approx 125.00 to ship anywhere)
I am getting a new tank so this one will not go out untill i have recieved my new one - a couple weeks estimated.

·
Registered
634 Posts
So which tank are you getting now Clay?

·
Registered
484 Posts
91 gallon thats only for a long bed isnt it.

·
Premium Member
1,824 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
634 Posts
Getting the same tank actually, just the newer version from Jason Crawford with his new heat exchanger built in.
Yes.
This tank will not fit in a short bed. A flatbed or a longbed only.
Correct.

Ah, I got ya. Wish I could fit a 91 gallon in mine...

·
KVFD
4,061 Posts
hey keep me in mind clay! If you fill it full of fuel and i will buy it for that price:lol:

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey keep me in mind clay! If you fill it full of fuel and i will buy it for that price:lol:
Done!
You buy it and drive to OK to get it, and I'll put 90 gallons of vegi oil in it.

·
Registered
484 Posts
well keep a look out for one for a short bed

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Any pics ??? I am interested......

Thanks,

Motown Fire
There is one pic in my garage hall. I forgot to take more pics last night but if you will shoot me a PM to remind me tonight, i will get a few shots of the pickup line inside the toolbox. Also i will take a pic of the scratch on the front. My new tank is going to get line-X on it so it won't get scratched up.

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The tank also has a fuel level sender in it that I was planning on keeping for this price. If i take it out you can put another one it it or i can leave it in for an additional cost.
This price is a 200.00 discount on a new tank plus 125.00 savings for a hotfox. And if your local you will save another 125.00 for shipping. That means you will save 450.00 A smokin deal! Tank is a little dirty but i will clean it up good.
Here is the exact same tank

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Congrats. on the new tank. Are you going to sandblast the tank before you line-x it?
I figure they will prep the surface somehow to make sure it will stick to it...don't know how they do it.

·
Registered
891 Posts
I have talked with a couple different outfits and they all agree that you need to to something to get it to properly adhere to the aluminum. Acid etching or sandblasting seem to be the two preferred methods. Good luck:thumb:

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
bump up to the top...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts