Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
f250 swing arms from a 95 powerstroke. doin my dana 60 swap and its just gonna be in the way now. its got a dana 44 center section with 3:55's and a track-lock differential. off road, BOTH front tires spin. This thing works awesome!! If your wondering how I put it together, the dana 50 axle shafts will work with the dana 44 side gears. I will sell parts separately. I also have a dana 44 3rd member with 4:10's, and the factory f-250 leaf springs that I added an extra leaf spring too. it gave the front about a half an inch of lift. Make offer on parts or all. I can ship them. let me know if anyone needs pics. located in Rolla, Missouir.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I am looking for the stock bracketry for the front TTB setup that connects it in the center to the cross beam. My truck has a 4" lift I want to lower to stock w/a leveling kit or just front lift which i can get I believe from leaf springs... So text me what you want for the bracketry shipped to zip code 85140. Thats all Id really be interested in because the leafs will probably not be worth it being used and then shipping on top of that... Let me know.
480-266-0474
Jason

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so you just want the 2 axle pivot brackets that connects to the front cross member?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts