Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Rebel
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Keeping stuff I guess..

Hood Was stolen.. But I have a buddy that has a Black Cowl hood same style as mine for $400.00 Plus shipping

Looking to sell 99 and up Super Duty Cowl Hood Steel painted white but has a few scratches and could use a paint job again.

And tires and rims not sure what brand. I bought them for my 04 and had them on it. But i Sold my truck and took them back off. I would say tires are about 40% thread. They are 305 75 r16 and 16x10 rims 8 lug for 99 and up.

Guess i am just gonna keep it all.. Thanks

·
Registered
578 Posts
what brand is all this stuff? and exactly what city in indiana are you in?

·
Registered
999 Posts
What ever city his in its gotta be better than WooTown lol.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Looking to sell 99 and up Super Duty Cowl Hood Steel painted white but has a few scratches and could use a paint job again.

And tires and rims not sure what brand. I bought them for my 04 and had them on it. But i Sold my truck and took them back off. I would say tires are about 40% thread. They are 305 75 r16 and 16x10 rims 8 lug for 99 and up.

Looking for $700.00 for all.. Or $500.00 Tires and wheels and $250 for hood..:thumb:
It's too bad you sold the PS, and that I already have my hood painted. I would have grabbed this in a minute.:dunno:

·
What u talkin bout willis
2,724 Posts
nah, after fuel cost for the trip that 250 dollar hood would be a 1000 dollar hood :nod:
AND ALOT OF OIL TO SUPPLY THAT OIL LEAK OF YOURS THERE TOO SIR SO THAT WOULD BE A 1500 DOLLAR HOOD AFTER IT WAS ALL SAID AND DONE :roll1:

·
Registered
453 Posts
will that hood fit an early 99? im interested, can i get a few pics close up of hood to see how bad it needs paint?

·
What u talkin bout willis
2,724 Posts
99-07 I BELIEVE ARE THE SAME

·
Rebel
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yep.. I am giving everyone here the same deal i paid for the stuff when i bought it all from a friend.

Yes i will ship it but you have to pay all packaging and costs if you want it.:thumb: Or just come get it..

·
Rebel
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
what brand is all this stuff? and exactly what city in indiana are you in?
Don't no the brand. I liked it i bought it.. Your 220 miles from me 3hrs 20mins..:thumb:

·
Rebel
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It's too bad you sold the PS, and that I already have my hood painted. I would have grabbed this in a minute.:dunno:
Thanks. Ya i am looking for a crew cab 7.3 right now. So i'll have another.:thumb: Only had about 6 now..:dunno:

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Too bad your so far away, Shipping wouldn't make it worth it after all is said and done. :( Good luck though.

·
powerstrokin
2,857 Posts
hood still for sale?

·
Registered
578 Posts
i meant what the brand of the wheels and tires are...also interested in the hood....wouldn't be that bad of a drive for me....how many miles on tires and wheels?

·
Registered
578 Posts
VERY interested by the way....

1 - 20 of 31 Posts