Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:sct: I've Got A Like New SCT X3 For Sale, It Comes Tuned by CALE @ BTS. It's Got His 60HP Tow, 90HP Economy, & His 140+ Race Extreme Tunes. His Tunes Are SICK!!!! This Programmer Was Set Up For My 2003 6.0 But Can Be Programed For Any Year Truck. I Sold My 6.oh And No Longer Need This Programmer!! It Has 5 Unlocks Left On It. First $350 Gets It!!!! PM Me If Interested! :sct:

:sct:UPDATE:sct: I've Found My Paper With The Strategy Codes!!! Here They Are:

VXAP1N6
TQATONA

It Still Has 5 Unlocks Left As It Was Brand New And Only On My Truck For 6 Months!

$350 OBO

PM ME IF INTERESTED!!!

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I Don't Have The Exact Strategy Code With Me Right Now, I Do Have It Written Down At Home. My Truck Was A 2003 F250 6.0 CCLB W/Automatic Transmission.

·
Registered
7,846 Posts
good luck with the sale man.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Anthony!!

·
Registered
554 Posts
any luck on the strategy? mine is an 03 also.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:bump: I Know Someone Out There Needs This Thing!!! I Can't Find The Paper That's Got The Darn Strategy Code On It :doh: I'll Keep Looking, If I Can't Locate It I'll Call Cale & Get It From Him!!! Somebody Make An Offer On This Thing, It Won't Exactly Work In My 3rd Gen Cummins I Just Bought!!! :hehe:

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nope, It Starts Life With 6 Vin Locks, When you program your truck back to it's Stock ECM Setting It automatically Unlocks it but stores the VIN it it's memory.. I Can be placed on 5 different trucks before becoming VIN Locked to the Last One It's Programmed On..

·
Registered
19 Posts
safe for use on a truck with stock tq converter and head studs??

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes, it's defiantly safe to use with a stock tranny & head studs!! I ran it on my truck maxed out with no problems & it was Stock!! Low EGT's Too For The Amount Of Power It Creates!!

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:sct:UPDATE:sct: I've Found My Paper With The Strategy Codes!!! Here They Are:

VXAP1N6
TQATONA

It Still Has 5 Unlocks Left As It Was Brand New And Only On My Truck For 6 Months!

$350 OBO

PM ME IF INTERESTED!!!

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It should work, You could either find someone with an SCT and have them read your Strategy Code for you or you could go to A Ford Dealership and Have them read it and tell you what it is.

You Could also contact Cale @ BTS and see if it will work for your rig, i'm pretty sure all the 03's have the same strategy code!! It would only cost like $25 to have Cale program it for your strategy code if it needed changed!

2,850 Posts
It should work, You could either find someone with an SCT and have them read your Strategy Code for you or you could go to A Ford Dealership and Have them read it and tell you what it is.

You Could also contact Cale @ BTS and see if it will work for your rig, i'm pretty sure all the 03's have the same strategy code!! It would only cost like $25 to have Cale program it for your strategy code if it needed changed!
If it were to not work how do they reprogram it exactly? Sorry for all the questions.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
SOLD!!!! THANKS 03-blue-Powerstroke!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts