Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Rebel
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 91 Mustang LX 5.0 auto. It has a 306 in it with 30lb injectors E-303 cam. Power dyne Super Charger with 6 psi boost. 70mm tb, 73mm mass air meter, tranny is an AOD, works good. I have alot of extra race parts for the car including the stuff to make it a 5 speed car. $5500 or trade..

Attachments

·
Rebel
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have trick flow upper and lower intake for it as well. I took this car on trade 4 days ago. So if you have something u might want to trade let me know..:thumb:

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Nice looking car...I picked up a 92 notch back a week ago...it has long tube headers, a full mac exhaust, king cobra clutch, short throw shifter, 3:73s, Crane E-303 cam, crane roller rockers, 24 lbs injectors, 70mm throttle body, moroso intake, and other little odds n ends.

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
thats an awesome lookin hot rod! :thumb: too bad my finances wont allow it.

·
Rebel
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm sorry I forgot to post. But I Sold it some younger kid had to have it..:thumb:

·
Rebel
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
" A Younger Kid" Huh? Better check the obituaries in a day or two. :shifan:
lol ya he already blew the motor up from what i heard. 17 years old with a super charged Stang.. They had cash and wanted it. I heard he was driving around at 5500 - 6000 rpm in second just to do it cause he liked how the charger sounded. LOL :doh: :hehe:

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
lol ya he already blew the motor up from what i heard. 17 years old with a super charged Stang.. They had cash and wanted it. I heard he was driving around at 5500 - 6000 rpm in second just to do it cause he liked how the charger sounded. LOL :doh: :hehe:
My god a pushrod motor at 6000rpms cruising. Idiot.

I've owned a handfull of fox's, loved every single one of them, you'll miss it!

·
Rebel
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I do miss 1 of them but not that 1.. I had a 1991 White GT with 347 sbf with AFR heads and a Vortec S trim TKO trans. Car was on the ground with all drag suspension. Chrome ponies and 4in hood back to windshield. That car i miss..:thumb: I have had 14 fox body stangs. 6 coupes and rest Lx and Gt's..:woot:

·
Registered
750 Posts
still have the extra 6.0 for sale?

·
Rebel
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
still have the extra 6.0 for sale?
Yep...:thumb::thumb: Make me a offer and come get it turbo and all. No intake no EGR cooler and No injectors. Heads & gaskets and turbo have 1000 miles on them from Ford dealer redoing it. Motor is a 2006:thumb:

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
I do miss 1 of them but not that 1.. I had a 1991 White GT with 347 sbf with AFR heads and a Vortec S trim TKO trans. Car was on the ground with all drag suspension. Chrome ponies and 4in hood back to windshield. That car i miss..:thumb: I have had 14 fox body stangs. 6 coupes and rest Lx and Gt's..:woot:
Sounds sick. I've always wanted a black coupe, slammed, 5lug on prostars, 5" window cowl, and a whipple powered mod motor from an 03 cobra. Talk about sick.

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
I still have my 89 LX 5.0 w/ 60K original miles.... I am going to start driving it because of the high fuel prices...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts