Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of Ford factory 20" rims with Goodyear Wrangler AT/S. The rims are the 20's with the 8 bar style from an 08 F250 FX4 8x170mm bolt pattern. The tire size is 275/65 R20. I put 1200 miles on these tires before I upgraded. I am asking $1200 for the set. I will post some pics later when I get my computer and camera to cooperate. I would love to sell them to someone in the Dallas Ft Worth area because I would hate to ship them. I would be willing to meet some one half way if they are at least in north Texas.

Send me a pm if you are interested.

edit: The tires are not mounted at this time. We had to take the tire pressure sensors out of them. The bands are still on the wheels but the sensors are out. If you dont need the sensors I can have the tires mounted and balanced for you.

sold for $1100

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got shipping cost for those interested.

UPS Freight $465 to any of the 48 states
insurance is $100

I didnt ask what the weight was :doh:

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:bump:

Somebody make me an offer on these i need to get rid of them. I dont have the room in my garage for them. If you dont need the tpms sensors i will mount and balance them for you for free.

:help1:

·
Registered
54 Posts
If you put them on ebay they will be gone in less than a week at that price. Wish I had waited a week, I woulda bought these from you. I paid $1699 plus $300 for shipping and those were one of the cheaper sets. Sucks to be me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts