Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pics up! for sale...

I won this machine in a tractor competition, but i am never going to use it. It is a millermatic syncrowave 200, which is a stick/TIG machine. I'm dead serious this thing is brand new sitting in my storage shed. It litteraly has never been used. It has an all digital display...i will try and post some specs on it...however you can go to the miller website and read about it there. I can email pics to anyone interested. I also have a miller elite auto hood to go with it. the suggested retail on the machine is like $2500, but you can find it on ebay for like $2200 i think. So if anyone is interested ill take $1800 for both the machine and hood. You either pick up or pay shipping also.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Where is this at? I know you say it is brand new and I can look at pics online but we all love pictures and seeing pictures of yours makes it that much better :thumb:

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I meant that you can look at the specs online. I can personally email you pictures of my actual machine. It is located in lufkin, tx. 2 hrs. north of houston on hwy 59....anyone is welcome to come look at it. If you want some credibility...i have an ebay account with 100% feedback. musictractorman is my name on ebay.

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,738 Posts
Wow that is a nice prize!

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i got two welders, a bunch of tools, and a $4000 dollar snap-on tool box....its not for sale though lol. Reserve champion...Houston AG mechanics show---tractor restoration division.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just a bump

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Offer anyone?

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
No welders out there??

here are pics....finally got a photobucket thing. now lets see if i can get it to work.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts