Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey boys and girls. I've been picking up info off your site for about 6 months after I picked up my F350 6.0, and finally decided to become a cheap free member to free load info off of everyone, give my money to vendors that support the site, and generally cause more grief with asking the same questions without using the search function or reading the stickies! Seriously though I always returned here when I wanted to know something, so why bother with the others. 2nd diesel truck, this one I plan on keeping and building up a little and having fun when its not at work. Unfortunately already having some problems though and will go through the forums to see if I can find some info. Thanks and glad to be aboard!

Brandon.

·
Registered
6,023 Posts
Welcome from the southern border (T-DAD)!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Colo-Dually, I'll look into those. Kinnisoj just came home through the southern route and man I wanted to stop and stay in Trinidad so bad, looked so laid back and historic, I want to go back down and make it a destination area to check out.

·
Premium Member
22,934 Posts
:welcome2:to the ORG:flag:

·
Registered
6,023 Posts
Im not sure it would be worth your time to drive all the way here just to see Trinidad but if your goin through its a good afternoon walk around see the sites type of place. Nice campground/lake just a couple miles away with another lake and a skiing place (if it snows this winter) just about 30 miles up hwy 12. Small America town for raising kids chickens and just a touch of hell everonce in a while.......

·
Fifth Wheeler w/ Diesel
159 Posts
Hi, welcome to Powerstroke.org :thumb:

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts