Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,277 Posts
Daaaaaaammmmmmmmnnnnnnnnn....Love those M5's. Did you take delivery in SC at the BMW Driving Track?? Test drove the Comp package one awhile back....loved it. Post up that stuff in the Classifieds when you get ready.

·
Extruding Elements
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Daaaaaaammmmmmmmnnnnnnnnn....Love those M5's. Did you take delivery in SC at the BMW Driving Track?? Test drove the Comp package one awhile back....loved it. Post up that stuff in the Classifieds when you get ready.
That would be nice to test out my M2 settings >:). Picked up at local dealership. Yeah, I test drove with and without Comp package...went the with route :). DCT is much more smooth than in my e60.

·
Super Moderator
9,277 Posts
Oh yea...I turned off the DTC and set the rest to the highest performance/sport settings. Getting on the HWY from going from 60 to 90 was quite exciting, and SO controlled.

My wife got an X3 M40i so we took delivery down at their Performance Center in SC. The driving course even for the SUV was awesome. I highly suggest getting some time down there in the M school. Instructors are all super chill. Matt Mullins was assigned to us, just a great guy with us as real people. Never spoke down to anyone, he just walked us through the sections, then let the reins go...LOL

·
Extruding Elements
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Alot of pics here

41 - 44 of 44 Posts