Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody I've searched high and low all over the forums but haven't quite found an answer...I have a 5" flo-pro exhaust on the way but don't know what tip to go with in terms of length so as to keep the angle of the exhaust as flo-pro intended. Somebody mentioned in passing that maybe 12" was the limit, but I figured asking those of you who have the flo-pro could maybe shed some light here. Pretty sure I'm going to go with a 7" tip, but just need to know what length I should look for. Thanks in advance everyone!

·
Registered
39 Posts
12" is the longest. I have the mbrp 12" tip and cut about 8" off the flo pro and the tip goes all the way to the bend in the exhaust

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alright thanks guys, much appreciated

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have a 7 inch on mine and it looks great. Ill put a pic up so you can see if its a look that you might want if you dont have a tip on already!

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Arcticcat that looks great, but where if you don't mind my asking where did you find a 7" tip? Everywhere I looked all I could find was 5" in, 6" out in the 12" length. I couldn't seem to find a 7" tip that was only 12" long, they were all 15" and up in length.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the info bud, my only question then is did you get the 15" long tip cause that's all I see on the site? Seems everybody is only running 12" but if you managed 15" I might be looking into that route. Looks like it works on your exhaust without sticking out too far. Sorry for all the inquiries but I'm one of those research the hell out of stuff before doing anything type of people...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts