Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read through here every day, great site. Came over from the 6.0 side after spending $15,000.00 in repairs over the last 3 years. Now I have a 2002 f350 4x4 crew cab dually with the 7.3 and 4r100 transmission. No trouble till yesterday while pulling a heavy trailer with mini excavator in it, the o/d light started flashing and the a/c quit working. Got it home and pulled codes p0750, p0755, p0743, p1754, p1747 with AE. Found the wiring harness had been rubbing on drive shaft to the front end and broke three wires and skinned two others. Fixed the wires but that didnt change any thing with the o/d light or a/c. My question is do you think that fried my transmission? or something else?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just to let everyone know, I found a blown fuse 23, engine control. Fixed the tranny problem and the a/c problem.:thumb::woot:

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm having a flashing o/d light but no tranny probs. When I shift in to park or reverse I also get a low range light on my auto. I havent done any looking around yet just wondering if anybody has any quick ideas I bought the truck like this and it started after tranny rebuild. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

1 - 4 of 4 Posts