Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, threw in some dialogs and this was my result this morning from a 20 mile commute to my work, the pics are of idling.

Most of the trans monitori g wouldn't work except the fluid temp.

Attachments

Reactions: iHenry

·
Premium Member
3,736 Posts
You did install the Ford pids option, correct?

"30 mls East of Evansville" -- hello neighbor

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, I found in the app that said "Ford and Powerstroke" and imported them. Thats all I found in the app.

The ECT and EOT is a good sign I believe, that FCKM OR FICM what ever you abbreviate it at, I have a bit to learn at what I'm seeing and what is good?

Heavy set up a Bunch of stuff to read thru lol, I'm hopping sh!t don't go bad by the time I can learn what I'm seeing.

Yep, grew up in Eville but moved away and went county. The best!

Picked this 6.0 up from Posey by the way.

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
ECT 188 and EOT of 197. If that's at 65 or so and level, that's perfect. As long as the FICM stays steady and doesn't fluctuate you're fine.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ECT 188 and EOT of 197. If that's at 65 or so and level, that's perfect. As long as the FICM stays steady and doesn't fluctuate you're fine.
Still trying to learn on this FICM and what numbers I should be looking for.

My pic's in the app are (FORD)FICM LOGIC POWER, (FORD)FICM MAIN POWER AND (FORD)FICM VEHICLE POWER and I need to find out if I use them all or which one.

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Just use Ficm power day to day. I don't know the book a answer, but 46 or greater, never less. If i remember, yours was 48. The other reafings are good for troubleshooting

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, I'll do that. Went to do a record saving and the app said my OBDII was not communicating right. Guess I possibly lucked out and purchased a bad one, I have read that the blue tooth OBD's can show up bad first purchase.

·
Premium Member
5,731 Posts
Here's a list of operating values that might help.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts