Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
5,630 Posts
Well what are you trying to do?! What are you looking for in your truck?

And just fyi your posting in the '94-97 section... you should be in the Super Duty section for best responses.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i would like to increase my hp but not completly kill my pocket book really just looking for ideas what some people have done what worked the best i also want to rebulid my turbo cant afford a new banks was wondering who makes the best upgrade kit this is my first diesel ever want to see what worked best thanks

·
Banned
5,630 Posts
i would like to increase my hp but not completly kill my pocket book really just looking for ideas what some people have done what worked the best i also want to rebulid my turbo cant afford a new banks was wondering who makes the best upgrade kit this is my first diesel ever want to see what worked best thanks
Why do you want to afford your turbo? Why would you need a new turbo? Answer my other questions and we can help out better. What do you do with the truck.. how do you use it... how much money you looking to spend?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So I've got 160 k on my truck I'm new to the whole diesel program. About him I told me that my turbo is putting out of boost I don't know what the correct amount of boost is It runs about 5 pounds of boost at 2500 RP M's on the highway. It just seems to stutter when I hit the throttle to go to pass somebody in it and it bleeds off. Like I said I'm new to the diesel and I'm not sure. about him I told me that I should just get the big Hoss kit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts