Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd post a pic of one of my work rigs. Been a medic since '94. Worked ground and helicopter services. Love my work.

We hope to get a new one this year. This one has 199K on the 7.3 psd.

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the org.! You'll like this place!:thumb:

I've been around a little while, just don't post much. My knowledge level is one where I need information instead of having a lot to input. I do like the org.

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts

·
The Fat Mod
12,508 Posts
Thought I'd post a pic of one of my work rigs. Been a medic since '94. Worked ground and helicopter services. Love my work.

We hope to get a new one this year. This one has 199K on the 7.3 psd.
Hey cool, that is my County :lol:

We got four of the 08's this year and one is a supervisors truck. They will do 96 mph. Pretty good seeing as how our 7.3's will only do about 89 mph and our 6.0's are not much better. They are peppy too :D I guess I need to get some pics of them.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
they let you all do 96? we have a stupid black box that tells them when we are doing over 70 and we get in huge trouble!!

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
Yeah, that is mostly on the interstates though. Been Close through some parts of town :D
We have and 08 coming in October. We use chasis cabs. Post a pic if you can, would love see one.

·
The Fat Mod
12,508 Posts
Yeah, I need to get a pic or two. We already had it go to the alignment shop cause it ate through a set of fronts in 17k miles :doh: I think it is fixed now though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts