Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i was on my way to my girls place and i was turning left onto a major street. green arrow lights up i just coast through driving all normal and this guy in an 03ish duramax passed me. younger guy stock wheels and tires with the exhaust dumped under the truck. he blew a little smoke on me and i didnt like that. so i turned it up to level six and dropped it to 4th and caught up to him. and gassed it as i passed by blowing alot of smoke onto him. soas i took off infont he tailgated me and blew some more smoke on him. and then new my truck was much faster then his. so i slowed down a little and passed some people so we could finish this in an open spot. and soon as traffic cleared i shot over to the inside line and he punched and so did i. i was in 5th gear and i took off and gained about 2 or 3 lengths on him but my egt alert went off and the truck defueled and and he started to gain real fast and i got scared cuz he would have thought he was faster. i shifted to 6th and fire walled it again and took off and gained about 3-4 lengths on him.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Nice kill! Good thing it was a D-max and not a stroke!

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Nice one :thumb: Take out the Duratrash.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ya it was a good time. well im not out lookin for fords cuz they are still clearly favored over the dmax. specially since im still in love with the obs

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
just thought that the member with the name "duraturd" should add to this. I also hate them duramaxi pads

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
Good kill, I bet it's fun shifting a dual disk clutch:thumb:

Maybe some of you hate them because you can't beat them??:wink[3]::nod:

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Good kill, I bet it's fun shifting a dual disk clutch:thumb:

Maybe some of you hate them because you can't beat them??:wink[3]::nod:
i love this clutch. its pretty amazing. today pullin outa work i put it in third rolled out in the street then ran the rpms up to about 2500 and slipped the clutch to get it moving then dropped and floored and my truck was going side ways fishtailin all over. i had to left my tires are too expensive. but i love this truck

1 - 15 of 15 Posts