Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my lift kit done last night at about 12:30pm. 4" tuff country suspension, also installed my 4" inch turbo back mbrp exhaust to single stack. Got some turbo and power goodies coming from the mail man!Also orders some new wheels, mt classics 16x12, polished. Anyway here's some pics i shot today with a buddy and his crazy clean ranger!

the all time favorite pic!

·
Registered
87 Posts
It looks great. Was the stack install difficult? I would like to do a similar single stack set up like yours.

Sent from my ADR6400L using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Let me put it this way....it was the easiest exhaust IV ever done in my life...took a total of an hour to install if you can build with legos you can do it!

Sent from my LG-E739 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Looks really good. What size tires are currently on it? Looks like a tall skinny.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Yea I'm curious what kind of tires r u running now with the lift? I have thought about put some small lift on it and put 315/75R16 on it.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tires are 285/75/16 mastercrasft courser m/t's. Tires are great i love em! and im putting on a set of mickey thompson 16x12's ;)

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Wow, your truck looks way better with 285's than mine did. Must have been my stupid canopy making my look look lame.
Again, yours looks great

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thank you...i think it all depends on the tread you run aswell, i had radials on here before and they looked kinda lame.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Looks good man. Post some pics when you get those new wheels on too!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Will do! they shoulda been here by now! But there out of stock at XDP so i have to wait for there next shipment. Ill keep ya'll posted!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts