Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got an 08 F-250 Crew Cab, been waiting 5 years for a truck like this.

:woot:

that is all.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! It's good to be here, I hope to learn a ton and get this thing looking (and performing) even better!

·
Super Moderator
3,942 Posts
Trucks like that haven't been around for 5 years. The 6.4 came out in '08. :hehe::hehe::hehe:

:pokeJust messin with you. Nice truck and welcome to the .org!!:thumb:

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
i love that color as well. Mine is Just like that but an 03

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Congrats, nice rig! Now just wait until you really start exploring the .org. It is almost sickening how much you can do to your new truck :nod:

·
Registered
163 Posts
nice truck, but you need to do a couple things and youll love your truck more. First thing spartan and exhuast, then intake. By the way welcome to org.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks all...got tons of work to do but gotta plant a money tree and let it grow a while...

Congrats, nice rig! Now just wait until you really start exploring the .org. It is almost sickening how much you can do to your new truck :nod:
No doubt, i have browsed for about 30 minutes and spent about $5k (in my head of course)

nice truck, but you need to do a couple things and youll love your truck more. First thing spartan and exhuast, then intake. By the way welcome to org.
Spartan is on the list, but I need to keep the warranty in tact as long as possible. First thing is an undercover, then intake, then exhaust...along with many other things such as a bull bar, tires, wheels, etc. I had a 2000 F-150 before this and got to play with it a ton, but this is my first dive into diesel...

Patience has its virtues!! Nice truck. Get it from Lance Cunningham? I drove up and got my Mustang from that dealer.
Actually I watched thier lot for about 3 months but sfound this one in GA and made the 4 hour drive to get er...

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1 - 14 of 14 Posts