Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After waiting 2 long years I finally got the darn thing tuned up! With the immense info on this site and great advice within the threads I went with a mini-maxx, 5" flo-pro dp back straight pipe, s&b intake, and kem special edition card with all their tunes. Got it all from Aaron at Rudy's for a great price and put it all on yesterday. Let me join the masses of converts and say that wow is this thing powerful, it's almost scary. Never in a million years would I have ever thought that I would be able to break 35" tires nearly 13" wide loose on dry pavement at 40 mph in 4th gear. Truly unbelievable really, and that's only on the h&s 250 tune! I'll keep the kem tunes in a drawer for a couple weeks to get used to the h&s first, then I'll break them out. Enough ranting though, just wanted to share my excitement and thank everybody for this awesome site and the great info to be had here!

·
Premium Member
1,403 Posts
Yep. its pretty fun. Im reading up on these KEM tunes as well. ive ran the 250 tune for a while now and was thinking about having some extra hp......I have read mix feelings on them though.....as everything else.
I did all the same stuff you did and the PTP egr delete. it was a fun one! Enjoy

·
Premium Member
5,682 Posts
Holy crap, two years???? I couldn't even wait 100 miles to delete mine. :hehe:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts