Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i just thought i should let yall know my truck will be built from head to toe starting very soon. i just have some ideas to run by you guys, see if your as into them as my buddies. the paints staying the same for now. if it does get paint, it wont be for a long time and itll be the same colors. interior is going to be basic. the dash is a toughie. im thinking about getting a vinyl wrap for parts of it and solid color for the rest. the wrap would consist of a black background with silver and matted gray graffiti style drawings. the rest would most likely be matte black and a hint of lime green. the exterior will get lime green powder coating on the steering links as well as the calipers being painted same color, brake lines, and other little bits and pieces. my goal is to make it very unique. when i have the money im concerting it to coilovers at all four corners with the obvious suspesion work to make it all go together. so now its y'alls turn. i wanna hear what you have to say. ideas, changes to mine, anything. thanks :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
717 Posts
Your rig will diffenitly be unique , IMO i would stay away from anytype of bright accent colors , i would do more stealth , just my :twocents: , sounds like some good plans , Good luck !

·
Fueling M.A.D. Everywhere
1,898 Posts
Standout is good to a degree. A few weeks ago I saw a Vette all blacked out (black paint on black rims on blacked out lights with dark tint, you get the point), and had the GS stripe in bright green and bright green calipers. Basically just enough to make you take a second glance at it. By far my favorite Vette ever. And that thing was mean, I rolled with him from 20-80 and he had me from the start (and I had the jump!). Def a mean car. (thought I heard some S/C whine when we were running)...

Sent from a phone smarter than me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts