Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after working on it for about two months my F-250 is finally done. Here are the before and after pics, it still needs a few things added to it such as the door trim but its pretty good for now and for what it was when I bought it....
Before:

After:

Now its time to put on my chip, gauges, DIY Intake, and exhaust(need to order) I got waiting for it....What do you guys think? How do you like my license plates? :rofl:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Looks good, now just need to remove all the side trim. Great Plate btw:nod:

·
Premium Member
5,437 Posts
Wow what a difference looks great, nice work!

·
Rice Hunter
4,030 Posts
Lookin Good After A Big bang-up

·
Premium Member
19,104 Posts
That looks sweet, man! Great job!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for all the compliments...the emblem on the grill came off of an F-800 dump truck, I had a decal custom cut that reads superduty to replace the "F-800" that used to be there. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
looks good :thumb:

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
if you dont mind me asking how much did you pick her up for? and where did you get them international badges and how much

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Got her for $3500, only has 101K on it, have about $8K into it right now...not too bad, plan on keeping it for a long time. I got the emblems from fordemblem.com they were like $50 for both of them...

·
Registered
435 Posts
Looks like your pictures were taken at Flat Top trail head parking lot? I lived in Eagle River for 7 years.

Truck looks great!

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
looks so awesome! great work man. Plates are AWESOME! haha

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Looks like your pictures were taken at Flat Top trail head parking lot? I lived in Eagle River for 7 years.

Truck looks great!
Yup! It was the snowmachine trailhead side... I was hoping some AK'er would pop in and point out where I was...Thanks for all the compliments guys, it makes it seem like all this work was all worth it...:thumb:
I am debating on whether to remove the door trim or not? Removing it is the cheaper option :nod:, ford wants $170 for those two pieces of trim I am missing :dunno:
Anyways today I put my TS chip in it, and the holy sh!t factor is definitely there! The power it gives is amazing! I damn near got in trouble at the school parking lot doing a killer burnout by the security guard, he started flashing his orange light on top of his car....lol I just sped off...:icon_ford:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts