Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

8" Fabtech 4 Link. It feels great to finally be driving a lifted truck again after a 4 year hiatus.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

The wheels and tires are 335/55R22 BFG Mud Terrain KM's. 22x11 Moto MEtal 950's.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, after 20 miles I love it. I do need to get the wheels/tires balanced I think, need a new steering stabilizer, which will happen real soon. Possibly need an alignment, but the minor vibration will be tolerated for the time being.

·
Registered
230 Posts
that really looks great.. def diggin the 22's

·
Registered
672 Posts
looks awesome... i wanted an 8in fabtech but i went with something smaller. wish i would have went with it now

·
I have excessive flatulance!!
1,273 Posts
Very nice looks good :thumb:

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
How much do you want for those old Nittos?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

I'm not willing to seperate the wheels and tires. There's got to be someone who wants the factory 20's and the Nitto's w/ less than 10k on them.

·
powerstrokin
2,857 Posts
looks great! enjoy it

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
haha you beat me to it.
I'm not willing to seperate the wheels and tires. There's got to be someone who wants the factory 20's and the Nitto's w/ less than 10k on them.
dammit I just need the tires. For BFG's I really like those tires on the moto metal. I think that's a real good rim/tire set up. congrats. always fun to go higher.

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
What size are the tires? I ask for tires only because I have Ram and Ford is the only one that uses 8x170 while GM and Dodge use 8x6.5 so the wheels wouldn't work on my truck even if I wanted them.

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
thats awesome looking. I wanna lift mine to. 4" or 6", 8" is a little outta my pricerange. Im gonna run 35"s

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The Nitto's are 305/55r20's.

Thanks guys, I'm definately loving it, just got to get the vibration quirk worked out. Is anyone using the powdered balancers? How much does that run and how well does it work? Also, will a dual steering stabilizer be noticable vs a new single?

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
Dang that's one of the sizes I wouldn't mind having.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts