·
Premium Member
8,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

No video's yet, but I will have some eventually

·
Registered
764 Posts
wheres the other one! haha sorry i like things in pairs haha looks good though man

·
Premium Member
8,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wheres the other one! haha sorry i like things in pairs haha looks good though man
Thanks man! I thougt about doing duals, but I wanted to be different and get a more race look :thumb:

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
should have went with the black..looks killer with the white. mine is a little bit lower then yours.

how do you like it when it rains :hehe:

·
Premium Member
8,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
should have went with the black..looks killer with the white. mine is a little bit lower then yours.

how do you like it when it rains :hehe:
I was going to do black, but everything else on the truck is chrome. I will be putting chrome XD Revolver's on the truck one of these days, so the stainless stack just seemed to make more sense.

I had a 5 gallon bucket on it when I went out of town for a week, but other than that I havent had any problems. I am sure I will get caught out in a big down pour soon and make a mess :hehe:

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
ah that makes sense then, i had the whole chrome thing going on but wanted a change, i now have black wheels, and no more chrome bumpers.

either way truck looks good. singles are the way to go

·
Premium Member
8,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ah that makes sense then, i had the whole chrome thing going on but wanted a change, i now have black wheels, and no more chrome bumpers.

either way truck looks good. singles are the way to go
Thanks man!!

·
Premium Member
9,472 Posts
I think a single stack is the way to go on a SRW truck. Duals on a DRW... I think it looks great...:thumb:

·
Premium Member
8,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think a single stack is the way to go on a SRW truck. Duals on a DRW... I think it looks great...:thumb:
Thanks Kurt! I agree on the SRW

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Hey 08stroker, how are ya liking those people on the Cummins Forum? :D

·
Premium Member
8,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey 08stroker, how are ya liking those people on the Cummins Forum? :D
They are something else over there lol :nod: You have to repeat yourself a lot before they take in what you say. Most of them give the 6.4 a lot of credit though....the 6.7 guys have to :hehe:

Looks real good man. Are those Harley 20's?
Thanks man! Yes they are Harley 20's with standard 18" and 20" wheel center caps. Not a big fan of the Harley center caps

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
They are something else over there lol :nod: You have to repeat yourself a lot before they take in what you say. Most of them give the 6.4 a lot of credit though....the 6.7 guys have to :hehe:
A lot of them are still convinced that the 6.4 has twins :rofl: They're all jealous of the Spartan for sure :D
I'm shooting to get a 6.4, but I have no idea what I will have lol.

·
Premium Member
8,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
A lot of them are still convinced that the 6.4 has twins :rofl: They're all jealous of the Spartan for sure :D
I'm shooting to get a 6.4, but I have no idea what I will have lol.
Yea, I think its funny. They act like we have some huge set of twins on these trucks from the factory. It kills me. Which its partly Ford's fault for advertising it as a "twin" turbo when its really a compound setup

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Yea, I think its funny. They act like we have some huge set of twins on these trucks from the factory. It kills me. Which its partly Ford's fault for advertising it as a "twin" turbo when its really a compound setup
Yeah, true twins for the 6.4 would be one turbo per cylinder bank.
Which would be badass, but I don't know if it'd fit :doh:

Off-topic: I really do like the 6.4, it's just it's harder to work on than a Cummins. But I am going to be a diesel mechanic, so I better get used to it :dunno:

·
PMR = JUNK
11,272 Posts
That stack looks retarded. :look:

·
Premium Member
8,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.