Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bored here at work so figured I post some pics of the Ex. Been wanting one for a while but have been (im)patiently waiting for the right one. I love it, but it needs shocks. Probably going with Bilstiens.

Already has a 4" turbo back, Volant intake, 3" fabtech lift, 18's with Nitto All terrains. Will be getting the SCT in the mail soon, then will be getting some of Cales tunes. :woot:

Attachments

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats a nice Excursion:thumb:
Thank you very much. I am stoked; been waiting a while for the right one. It has been a long time since I had a diesel, and that was a NA 6.2 in an 84 Suburban. Big upgrade! :thumb:

·
Registered
2,579 Posts

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
That is a nice EX. If you dont like the grill let me know

·
Registered
699 Posts
looks good!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What size are those tires and do they rub? Looks great.
They are 325/65/18 and do not rub. I haven't gotten too crazy with it, but have taken a few curbs and no rubs.

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,739 Posts
Very nice looking X!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i still need to find a black limited 6.0 4x4 one... but I gotta sell my chevy first
I was actually praying for a black one to match my Grand National and the wifes black vehicle. This one came along and I liked it so we got it. I told the wife we that since we could not buy all black vehicles, now I need to turbo her new black Grand Caravan so all our vehicles have turbos. :thumb:

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the compliments guys. I really love this thing and can't wait for the SCT to get here so I can order some tunes. :thumb:

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
yah, you can even return them now if you dont like it
:hehe:...i saw that add on tv.
There is also a movie about the closing of a GM plant. I watched part of it and i feel for the workers but i don't like our goverment using there position to take unfair advantage of other auto manufacturers, now that they are one. Instead our gov should be making movies about the good American companies that didn't take bail out money or other forms of welfare like FORD!.............pissed.............

1 - 20 of 32 Posts