Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found an 04' F350 KR and am loving it so far.
Except for one thing its got a set of fancy chrome rims with 33" tires that I hate. The way they ride and they seem to rub a little on the inside so you can't get full steering lock to lock. So I Am looking to trade for a set of stock rims and tires soon. Any one in the twin cities area just let me know.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Can't help you out on the wheels, but good looking truck :thumb:

·
What u talkin bout willis
2,724 Posts
id trade ya but im a little far away

·
Registered
140 Posts
I heart the king ranch f250/350 trucks they are sweet! good buy and ya the rims and tires don't match the truck i think the stock look best or maybe something along those lines

·
<--Pro Cooler Racer
8,217 Posts
Sharp looking KR!!:thumb:

And sorry, I like my stock 20s, so I won't be trading ya!:hehe::hehe:

·
Premium Member
9,475 Posts
I've got the original stock 17" wheels & tires from my truck but they're off an '06 XLT. They're sitting in my garage at the moment. If you have an '04 though I'd bed you'd need an adapter to get the back spacing right. A buddy of mine was supposed to take them off my hands but it hasn't happened yet.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Whoever took the stock wheels off that truck and put those on was an idiot. Otherwise, sick truck!

·
Premium Member
9,097 Posts
Congrats.. that's a good looking truck. Hope you enjoy it.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Amaizingly, the only mods to this truck are cosmetic. And completely stock drivetrain no mods. Only reason I bought the truck.

Rims are incubus off road 18"
325/60/18 MT baja

1 - 10 of 10 Posts