Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally found a truck that has it all and in my price range! 2008 F350 Crew Cab FX4. Black on black with a 6" Stage II lift, H&S mini max, afe intake, 5" exhaust, LED lighting, Big Tex bumper, train horns and an upgraded stereo!

·
Don't you worry about it
8,335 Posts
Badass truck!

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
That's a really good lookin truck!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is pretty sweet. Took me a year and a half of looking around. I had to drive two hours, but I ended up finding a truck with more than I was going to be able to afford for what the dealerships wanted bone stock. More than pleased so far.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
not only does that thing look awesome but that thing is a monster lol nice truck man i hope you like it. thanks for making me jealous haha

·
Registered
517 Posts
Beautiful!

·
Premium Member
1,403 Posts
very good find. after i bought mine i found all kinds of neat trucks here already done up....oh well im starting from scratch

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've seen that truck on autotrader. I've looked at it prolly a dozen times before deciding it was too much for me. Badass truck though.

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Nice truck........did you buy it ? If so congrats!!!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Badass rig!! Can't wait to get one of my own

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
Good looking truck!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for all the compliments. Really loving the truck so far, completely different from old 7.3

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Thanks for all the compliments. Really loving the truck so far, completely different from old 7.3
Its a huge jump! I made the jump from a built 2000 7.3, and the 6.4 in stock form gave my 7.3 a run for its money

1 - 14 of 14 Posts