Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been on this site for a while and been a PSD owner for around 4 yrs... Had my share of ups and downs with it for sure. A while back I had an injector go so I went with some stage2 singles and custom tunes from TDP, with a D66... Couldn't ever really get it to idle right with those injectors but it definately pulled like a champ. Always had a lope idle (I blame using the old e99 computer). I have a PMT1 now but its too late. After around a year I lifted my heads from too much boost. I had 339k miles so I just swapped motors with a low mileage one. Ended up selling my injectors and Turbo to a friend and got out of the game for a while... Built a 82 rx7 for a while but now I'm back at the truck... Done right this time.. I live in Bridge City (Orange County). Rest of my mods are in my sig..... So, what's up?

·
Registered
511 Posts
Welcome bigstrokin.

·
Dont Mess With Texas!
5,788 Posts
Welcome brotha, check out the LONESTAR POWERSTROKE section on the org, there are quite a few of us Texans on here.
if your ever down in my neck of the woods look me up.

Corpus Christi TX

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Been to corpus for work. I tanker barges and ride the boats... Never been there casually though but it looks nice man

1 - 4 of 4 Posts