Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well last night had to drive 2 hours to get there and 2 hours back a total of a 4 hour trip to pick up my truck last night. F350 6.0 lifted 6inches with 35's edge . Only bad thing the leather seats are in decent shape few tears will they be ok for the next 10 years?

Well here are the pics i took last night will get more up today after school. First one my parents always get pics of people handing over the keys when they buy any quads/trucks/cars. A little korny i know, last 2 pics are stop at bob evans to get something to eat.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Nice looking rig. How bad are the rips? are they at seams? If so, you could probably get that fixed at an uplhostry shop. Usually, once it starts to rip, it doesn't take much to make it rip further but again, depends on where the rips are. You could also leave it for the time being and start checking Craiglist and eBay for new seats, check some local junk yards as well.

Enjoy the truck. :thumb:

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Nice, enjoy the addiction. Next thing up, xcal3 with custom tunes, we all know it. LOL

·
Registered
736 Posts
nice truck. how old are you? im only 16 myself but im going to tell you good job with the lift the girls dig big trucks.

·
Banned
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am 17, goin to work full time at a factory when i turn 18.

here is some more pictures. Some compare my old truck to my new one.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Nice truck buddy!!!

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,738 Posts
Very nice. How does it feel to finally have it?

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
EGR delete, studs....thats for starters. And generally what you want to do before modding too much.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I see you live in Ohio, me too. Awesome truck, I'm looking at getting either a lifted 2001 f350 7.3L 4x4 with 230,000 mi or a 99 f250 7.3 stock 4x4 with 92000 mi. Both same price range. Very hard decision!!! Congrats again!

·
Banned
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice what part of columbus you from. I might have stolen this truck under you ha it was from bellefountain right up by your way

·
Registered
131 Posts
How much did you pay for it?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts