Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
good news and bad new, i got t-boned last friday by a 350z, pass. side bed pretty mangaled, but its all good in the shop getting fixed. But a buddy from work finally got rid of his cummings and got a powerstroke, i did not know untill i pulled into work today. He has some brand new Fierce attidude mt's on it anyone ever heard of them? I have not untill today. I like the tread pattern on them the barbed wire side wall is kinda uhh idk yet. I just went thew a pair of toyo mt's needless to say im looking for something different and will last longer. Fierce™ performance tires - Unleash Fierce

·
PMR = JUNK
11,244 Posts
Never heard of them but they look pretty decent.

Never heard of a cummings either :poke

·
Registered
21 Posts
They look like the new Goodyear DuraTrac, makes sense, Goodyear and Kelly are the same company. Anoying website though.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Good lookin tire. I can't find any pricing for it though...
Call your local Goodyear; some sizes listed on the website may not be available (235/85r16 and 325/65r18). Prices:

265/75r16 $155.25
285/75r16 186.98
275/70r18 226.19

ALL 10 PLY

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Website is annoying - no specs for the tires. Look good though. Do resemble the GY Duratrack.

·
PMR = JUNK
11,244 Posts
I got t-boned last friday by a 350z, pass. side bed pretty mangaled,but its all good in the shop getting fixed.But a buddy from work finally got rid of his cummings and got a powerstroke.

Limo Miami
Um, what does this have to do with tires?

And what the heck is a cummings?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts