Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've been having #3 injector issues (DTC P0269 that will not go away) and after changing out the #3 injector the problem didn't go away and I started popping a P0611 (FICM performance fault). Went back and fourth for hours on what to do. I decided to call FICMrepair.com and noticed that the area code was the same as mine! To my delight it turns out FICM Repair is about 20 min from my house!! :D I left a message and Ed called me back a few hours later. He's very polite, easy to work with and a WEALTH of knowledge! I even got the distinct pleasure of meeting Ed as, I dropped off my FICM the same night!!
It was ready for me the very next day. IMO anyone who sends their FICM to be repaired by anyone else (unless they subsequently send it to Ed because they can't fix it) is missing out! I would recommend FICM Repair to ANYONE and EVERYONE who is having FICM problems!
Ed, you are the man and I look forward to doing business with you again to re-flash my FICM before winter. (Ed discovered that I have a notoriously bad "FICM killer" flash that needs to be upgraded)

Oh and BTW, my FICM was dancing all over the place from 48.5-41.5v and now is a steady 48-49v after Ed's repair!!!

· Compression Ignition Addict
11,989 Posts
Best place to send your FICM IMO also! He is honest so you know you are getting what he tells you he will do - upgraded parts and reliable work. He has gone out of his way to help MANY people who have had issues while travelling (rushed deliveries, units sent out before receiving the faulty unit, etc). It may be a little cheaper to have it repaired at a few other places, but it will not be done better!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.