Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
War is the answer!
5,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for ficm programing in Florida. Would rather not have to take it out to ship it let a lone the down time.

Sent from my SGSIII running a custom ROM.

·
War is the answer!
5,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone?

·
Registered
293 Posts
try ed at ficmrepair.com. turnaround is next day if you can get it to him quickly he also has a loaner program if you cant wait

·
War is the answer!
5,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sent them an email. Thanks for the suggestion.

·
Registered
293 Posts
oh and btw semper fi

·
War is the answer!
5,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
try ed at ficmrepair.com. turnaround is next day if you can get it to him quickly he also has a loaner program if you cant wait
Semper Fi! Talked to ficmrepair.com they said they don't do loaners.

·
War is the answer!
5,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Order a PowerHungryPerformance FICM tuner.
They can't tell me when the one will be available. I was like 2 weeks...6 months....they didn't know and were just like we can add you to the list.

·
War is the answer!
5,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
IDP also has one out......I think they are the only two at this time.
Or you could by a second FICM and send it to be programed and just sell your second one when the time comes.
I will check them out when I get home. Thanks!

Edit. They don't cary the atlas40 tune.

·
War is the answer!
5,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
PHP also sells one that you can keep......I think thats the one heavy was talking about.
I don't need to buy one though. I only want one tune.

·
War is the answer!
5,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Power Hungry Performance FICM Reprogramming, Ford (2003-07) 6.0L Power Stroke has a loaner. I ordered yesterday, will be here today.

I ordered a loaner from PHP on 8/31 and could not find out where I am on the list and no update on their website. I contacted Angela at PHP and she had no problem with me going with KT Performance.
That's perfect. They are like an hour from me so now I just need them to call me back. Your awesome thank you.

Lol are you down in Polk county? That's where they said they sent it out to. I guess I have to wait for you to send it back and they will give me a call so I can drop by their store.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Lol are you down in Polk county? That's where they said they sent it out to. I guess I have to wait for you to send it back and they will give me a call so I can drop by their store.

I'm in north Lakeland

·
War is the answer!
5,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ahh..Volusia here. Hurry up with that thing...lol

·
Registered
264 Posts
Hasn't got here yet. Fedex is taking it on a scenic tour of florida first. Groveland-orlando-tampa-lakeland.

·
War is the answer!
5,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Lol..which tune did you opt for. I'm going atlas40 because I tow a lot of lb's every once and a while. I also do a lot of long drives like Colorado, Texas and back.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I'm going with the Atlas 40 and an ECM rollback. Now, good news, bad news. Good news is Fedex delivered it, bad news is there are no instructions on the ECM rollback so I don't know if I need to do one before the other. Waiting for a call back from KT, probably won't happen today.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
I'm going with the Atlas 40 and an ECM rollback. Now, good news, bad news. Good news is Fedex delivered it, bad news is there are no instructions on the ECM rollback so I don't know if I need to do one before the other. Waiting for a call back from KT, probably won't happen today.
What is on it right now? I am pretty sure they can only either do the ECM rollback or the ficm tune, if you are doing both either PHP or KT is going to have to remote on to the device and make some changes.
As far as I know it makes no difference what one is done first.....they are totally separate.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts