Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey last night i plugged my programmer in to show my trouble codes and a p0611 showed up, when i got home i did some research on the forum and somebody had the same issue was told to install stock tune and see if it goes away, i did that and it went away... i let it idle for about 5 minutes and still didnt come up. i installed my eco tune back on and checked for troubles and still didnt show up. so i took it around the block and held it at wot a couple times and when i got home i checked for codes again and this is what i got p0264, p0267, p0273, and p0282. those are cylinders 2, 3, 5, and 8 injector circuit low codes... im guess i should replace my ficm????

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
Yup you have ficm power issues. PO611 is allways a intenal ficm voltage issue equireing repair.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I threw my buddy's scanner on there and my ficm volts is sitting right at 48.5 but I also have a code for glow plug number 8 is bad. I found a thread that said sometimes that will throw a ficm code. So I'm kinda hoping that's what it is

·
Premium Member
9,392 Posts
Well I threw my buddy's scanner on there and my ficm volts is sitting right at 48.5 but I also have a code for glow plug number 8 is bad. I found a thread that said sometimes that will throw a ficm code. So I'm kinda hoping that's what it is
glow plug will not cause ficm to throw a code , p0611 is definitly a ficm goin out

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
My bad FICM read 48.5 with the key on engine off. Mine dropped to 40 while cranking and slowly climbed to 44ish while driving.

P0611 is FICM death code. Send it to Ed at ficmrepair and you'll be better than new.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just got my 58v from swamps. Works good but the sealing job they did was done poorly

1 - 6 of 6 Posts