Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Street Scene Grille Insert and Fender Badge Inserts

Fender Badge: Fit Perfect!

Grille: I have a painted surround coming on Monday.

You'll also notice that my front Mag Hytec cover is not there. I had a small rubbing issue between my trac bar and the cover so I took it off and tried grinding 1/8" off of it. The cover still was dangerously close so I had to remove it. I am going to go with Rize dual stablizers up front so the cover won't work for that either. I'll make somone a good deal on the cover if they are intersted. PM Me.

Removed factory rear dinky sway bar: Cleaned up the rear a lot I think.

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,738 Posts
Very good looking truck

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
looks good. any disadvantage to taking off the rear sway bar? Bump... Some nice traction bars would really set it off.

·
a truck
13,142 Posts
That is one badass lookin truck, some harley headlights would look awesome on your rig

·
Registered
850 Posts
looks good. any disadvantage to taking off the rear sway bar? Bump... Some nice traction bars would really set it off.
The sway bar serves more of a purpose when you have alot of tongue or bed weight. I pull quite a bit so left mine on...figured it has to serve some purpose when pulling. If I didn't pull much or at all I'd yank it I think.

Also, great looking truck man! It's a bit different than the norm and I like that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts