Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
they say there garentted to fit. (spelling) and returns in 30 days with free shipping anyone order from car parts wholesale? on ebay store

·
Registered
24 Posts
used to work in a body shop. aftermarket parts a lot of the time take a little working with to get to fit right and aren't as good of quality as stock.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
They are a hit/miss. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't, sometimes they just need slightly altered in someway.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
read their feed back and see what other have said about them

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they said there a high qualtly garentted to fit within 30 days can send them back
but ford wanted 500 for them.
alot of body shops say factory is aftermarket with ford stamp on it. haha
99 vs 500

but if you live in ct dont go to coutus truck country in willimantic there a joke.
I found a radiotor support from them, said it had slight surface rust on it so i drove 1hr to there to find its off a rolled truck with a tweak support and touched it my finger went threw. he told me i could weld new piece.

then i was looking for fenders and he said theres no paint bubles so its good for 150 dollors i said can you take it off so i can look down the inside. His answer was im not wasting my emplyees time for you to find a fender with out rust on it. On that note i walked out steamin pissed

1 - 5 of 5 Posts