Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1997 Ford F350 XLT Powerstroke
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know a good site to find chrome fender trim moldings for my 97 f350 xlt Dually??? I've been waiting on a set from etrailer (the only place I have been able to find the correct ones) for about 5 months now, back ordered, and I am just over waiting for them and need to find some ASAP. The truck is heading to paint Monday and they are the last part I need to make this thing the way I want.
PLEASE HELP!

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Are you looking for something like these? The retailer's name is Quality Bumper in Phoenix but I don't know the name of their vendor. Might try calling them if this is what your after -- (602) 258-9577

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you looking for something like these? The retailer's name is Quality Bumper in Phoenix but I don't know the name of their vendor. Might try calling them if this is what your after -- (602) 258-9577

View attachment 768806
Right idea, wrong model.. I can find tons of them for 99+ but the OBS dually trim has been extremely frustrating. I've found fronts no problem but rears are a no go so far. I'll give them a call when I'm home from work and see if they can help! Thank you!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Their vendors no longer carry dually fenders 😭

1 - 4 of 4 Posts