Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Feeler/WTT: 17x9 Pro Comp 6032 rims with 33x11.5s

648 views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  ewatts2003 
#1 · (Edited)
Putting this up to see if anyone might be interested in making a trade.

I have set of Pro Comp 6032s in HD Chrome sized in 17x9. They are in great shape, other then maybe 2 of the fake bolts that go around the outside of the rim are starting to peel (calling Pro Comp about it this week). The Center caps are included they are plastic and they are starting to do the same. But from anything other then a close up inspection its not noticeable.

The tires are Nitto All Terrains sized in 33x11.5 r17 E load range. The tires are wearing great, have about 15-20k miles on them and i say they have only hit the half way point. The tires still have about 8/32nds of tread.

What id be looking for is the following:
1. All black or All Flat Black rims
2. 18 or 20in rims
3. Rim and tire combo with tire tread to match.

If you have anything or looking to trade or even buy right out. Private message me and we can go from there.

At this point this is a Feeler

Thankyou
Jason

See less See more
#4 ·
Pictures will be up soon.

And right now only a 2inch lift

#6 ·
too big. sorry

#7 ·
Trade ya these. 17 x8.5 ultra maverick. 305/65-17 pro comp xtreme all terrains. Little less than half tread left.

Sent from my DROID X2 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

Attachments

#8 ·
sorry not really what im looking for and i wanna go up in size though.

#9 ·
Do you still have these wheels? How much are you looking to get out of them for an outright sale? Very interested if the price is right. Thanks.

Eric

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.