Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dont really have any need for the dually. Thinking about maybe doing a straight trade for something of equal value. I Have a little cash if its an 08 or something. I dont wanna trade down though. The heads and everything were replaced 5k ago. The sct has not been installed yet either. Its got 80k on it and has a 200k mile warranty. Let me know if anyones interested.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
I'm calling my finance company today to see about transferring my loan.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
May not be able to do this as it turns out. Apparently my nuts belong to my wife lol.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
May not be able to do this as it turns out. Apparently my nuts belong to my wife lol.
Nobody knows that feeling more than me. Mine tells me what to do all the time, EXCEPT when it comes to my truck.

She knows I want a dually on 22.5 alcoa's more than anything, and it would help with towing a mudtruck to the hole aswell.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok so I may be able to work something out. But it's gotta be 05 up and no more than 80k on it.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Ouch, well I'm out.

:(

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm working on her lol. Did you ever speak with your bank?

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
I didn't bother calling because you weren't sure.

I can call monday if you're intrested in working it out. The truck turns heads everywhere, 60yr old men compliment me on the wheels.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea I wouldn't call just yet. I'm not 100% on anything yet. Your truck looks great. I had those on my 07 but black and in 18s(looked like 15s with the 41s) Everyone comments on them.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Yea I wouldn't call just yet. I'm not 100% on anything yet. Your truck looks great. I had those on my 07 but black and in 18s(looked like 15s with the 41s) Everyone comments on them.

yeah, if I keep the truck, I'm going to add a few more inches to it, do an 05+ front, and run the new 40" Interco SS M16s, 40s on 24s would be siiiiick looking I believe.

Ofcourse if I do that, I'm gonna need a big drop hitch to pull the mud truck.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah, if I keep the truck, I'm going to add a few more inches to it, do an 05+ front, and run the new 40" Interco SS M16s, 40s on 24s would be siiiiick looking I believe.

Ofcourse if I do that, I'm gonna need a big drop hitch to pull the mud truck.
Yea i hear ya on the drop hitch. I had a lot of trouble getting things into the bed of mine. Partially the reason why i got rid of it. That and i get bored quickly lol.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Yea i hear ya on the drop hitch. I had a lot of trouble getting things into the bed of mine. Partially the reason why i got rid of it. That and i get bored quickly lol.
See, I'm ery bored. time for something new.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bumpp. Im open to offers.

·
Registered
88 Posts
would u be willing to sell those gauges buddy

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Not as of right now. Ill let ya know if anything changes.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Hey Fuxton, nice ride. Mine is paid off and I've been thinking of getting a dually for my fifth wheel.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts