Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I may buy back my truck. I need to know how much you would pay for this truck. Or how much you would pay for parts. The truck only has 133K. All the doors except driver are perfect it has a Grey cloth interior split bench. The bed is pretty ruff so it is not worth much. Let me know wht you need and how much you will pay.:nod:
I am in Akron Ohio.

G

·
where are you located???

i would be interested in the: mirrors, headlight switch, running boards, tailgate, radio and some other parts i cant thing of right now...

·
Registered
3,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
pm me a price for the front shocks. Thanks
One is snaped in half The other is still good. It only has a bout 15miles on it. It is a 5125 so if you want just one let me know. Althoug i do not have the truck yet as the State highway patroll still has a hold on it.

·
Registered
3,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
where are you located???

i would be interested in the: mirrors, headlight switch, running boards, tailgate, radio and some other parts i cant thing of right now...
Mirrors i am keeping as well as the nerfbars. Everything else I may be able to sell you. Again thou i might not get the truck.

Iam in Akron Ohio

G

·
well if you get it i would buy several things from it... its also close enough i can come and get the parts. was there any frame damage or damage to the engine/trans??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.